In Short: We DO NOT share your personal information.
Our formal Privacy Policies are as follows:
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY AT
THE INDUSTRIAL CREDIT UNION
Boston, MA 02109
OUR PRIVACY PLEDGE TO YOU:
As a member of The Industrial Credit Union, you provide us with important information about yourself. We believe it is our responsibility to safeguard your personal and financial information. While some financial institutions share account information with other businesses, we are committed to keeping it confidential.
NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean The Industrial Credit Union.
This is our privacy notice for our members. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean the following types of members.
All of our consumer members who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
- Deposit Accounts
- Loan Accounts
- Credit Card
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our members. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We will first define some terms:
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE ABOUT YOU
We do NOT disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER MEMBERS
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former members, except as permitted by law.