Attention Members: As of May 31, 2015, ICU will be merging with Webster First Federal Credit Union. Beginning on June 1, 2015, all traffic visiting icu.org will be redirected to websterfirst.com. Rest assured, you will still be able to access your account and card information via this new website.
Electronic Information – Online & Email Tips
|Type: Security|| |
- Change your PINs and passwords frequently, using a combination of letters and numbers.
- Make sure email accounts have very strong passwords.
- If given the option always opt for 2 step authentication. This would include a password and a security questions or a passcode.
- Always have a firewall and/or firewall software.
- You need a good antivirus program such as Symantec’s Norton Antivirus or McAffee VirusSafe. Remember, keep your antivirus software updated.
- Never respond to an unsolicited email or website that uses a pop-up asking for personal information.
- Never send account information or personal information via email or unsecured Web site. Beware of “Phishing” scams.
- Look for a padlock shaped icon at the bottom of your Web browser – this symbol indicates that your transaction is being encrypted.